- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long do we keep them?
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What are your rights.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
IBIZA EVENTS 2016 S.L.
Calle Carlos III, 10 6º 2ª
Balearic Islands, Spain
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal data refers to any information or data that can identify you directly (for example, your name or surname) or indirectly (for example, your national identity document). Personal data includes information such as email, postal address, mobile phone, personal preferences and purchasing habits, or financial information, among others. It may also include numerical identifiers such as the IP address of your computer or the MAC address of your mobile device, as well as information we obtain through cookies.
The User (you) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof.
Any loss or damage caused to the website, the Data Controller or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the forms on the website will be the sole responsibility of the User.
We may collect or receive your data through our website and forms, among others. In some cases, you provide us with your personal data directly (for example, when you shop on our website or when you contact us), or in other cases, we collect it (for example, by using cookies to understand how you use our website).
3. PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the processing of data sent through:
- Personal data collected: When making a purchase, you must fill out a form with your name, surname, email and date of birth.
- Purpose: The aforementioned personal data is collected for:
- Manage registration on our platform.
- Identify you as a user of our platform and give you access to the different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user.
- A correct provision of the service.
- Execute the contract of sale or services that you have contracted with Us.
- Process and track your orders.
- Manage your orders and send the products you have purchased to the indicated address.
- Manage the payment of your orders.
- Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted.
- Respond to doubts or queries that you may have in relation to your orders. Manage any dispute related to your purchases.
- Manage possible returns once you have made the purchase.
- Send you our newsletter, informative and/or advertising communications, as well as personalized promotions of our products and services, including by electronic means (email, WhatsApp, SMS), in case of acceptance of the corresponding box.
- Legitimation: Your express consent, the execution of the contractual relationship with you and the legitimate interest of The Ibiza Agency. In this sense, the processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the website, as well as for the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services in its case.
- Conservation: We will treat your data for the time necessary for the correct provision of the service, as well as for the minimum time necessary to comply with our legal obligations and for business purposes. In the case of sending commercial communications, we will keep the data until you request its removal.
- Personal data collected: Name, surname, postal address, tax identification number and telephone number.
- Purpose: A correct provision of the service, as well as the correct delivery of the products purchased by you.
- Conservation: We will treat your data for the time necessary for the correct provision of the service, or until you request your cancellation, as well as for the minimum time necessary to comply with our legal obligations and for business purposes.
- Purpose: Answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your questions or doubts. In case of receiving your CV, your personal and curricular data may be part of our database to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: Your consent when requesting information through the email address or sending us your data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request has been answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum year for future selection processes.
We may retain some personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to administer our rights (for example, to assert our claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be deleted from our systems and records or anonymized so that we can no longer identify you.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or, where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract. The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide it to us, we will not be able to attend you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to incorporate your personal data and other information into our databases.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
The Personal Data that we collect from you may be processed by members of The Ibiza Agency staff, on the legal basis of legitimate interest, to fulfill administrative purposes.
Likewise, your personal data may be communicated to:
- Banking/financial entities.
- Providers of logistics, transportation and delivery services.
- Third parties that help us with lead management, provide IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support on our databases, as well as our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services, loyalty programs, identity management, ratings and reviews, CRM, web analytics and search engine.
- Advertising, marketing, digital media and social media agencies, to help us deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, in order to analyze their effectiveness and manage your contact and questions.
- Third parties for compliance with legal regulations.
In any case, we will make sure that any communication of your personal information that we make or those third parties with whom we share your personal information, complies with the legislation that is applicable to us.
5. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge at his postal or electronic address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right that you want to exercise and with respect to what personal data.
In case of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided against its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
7. UPDATE OF YOUR DATA
It is important that so that we can keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
8. CONTACT If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact [email@example.com].